Hey guys, so if you remember my Mineral Fusion eye makeup remover, you’ll see that I talk about the Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara. I complained that it was extremely hard to take off and I guess by the same token, extremely waterproof and long lasting. There is a reason this mascara is the holy grail for many short, thin, eyelashed asian gals like me who cannot hold a curl for the life of them.
Claims: On Amazon they claim,
- Super dynamic lengthening effect: Contains 5mm long-fiber. Separates the lashes without the clumps and glossy finish
- Lock in those curls all day! Lashes stay curled upward for many hours: It contains curl locking ingredients with Memory-Shape Polymer. Curls are strongly set the instant it is applied! Upward curls stay in place for many hours
- Super Water-proof Contains a new ingredient: Super Guard Polymer Our own durable ingredient which is especially resistant against tears, sweat, water, oils, and abrasions, while preventing smudging all day long.
- Contains Eyelash essence ingredients: It contains 4 kinds of essence ingredients, protect sensitive lashes from damage while wearing makeup. Camellia oil, Royal jelly extract, Argan oil, Wild rose oil (wild rose fruit extract)
- Made in Japan: Reliable Japanese standard quality. Products are manufactured by the well-managed factory
There are a lot of claims but honestly, I think this mascara stands to all of them.
Price: 0.21 oz
Amazon: $9.56 (Free shipping on orders over $25)
Walmart: $11.00 (Free shipping on orders $35)
Yesstyle: $9,96 (Free shipping on orders $35)
I don’t love wearing mascara because I’m afraid of the weight it adds to my eyelashes and the possible horrors of it smudging, but when I do, I only wear this one. The Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara is completely waterproof, will last until you take it off, and keeps your curls (although the curl isn’t waterproof). In order to remove this, I need to do the whole shebang and sometimes more. I first go in with an eye makeup remover, then my Heimish All Clean Balm, then my water cleanser, and finally with a toner soaked cotton pad. And still, sometimes it’s not completely gone. Although it’s super super tough to remove, it’s testament to how strong it is. Truly, when my eyelashes are curled and I apply this mascara, they don’t budge. It’s amazing, and I would totally recommend it to everyone. I also love the wand because of its super thin fibers. My eyelashes don’t get too clumpy and can easily separated. Although it’s not exactly a falsies kind of look, the end products are natural, long, and curly eyelashes of my dreams.
Pros and Cons:
- Long lasting
- Great for “asian” lashes
- Holds a curl
- Difficult to take off
Who Should Use:
I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with their short straight eyelashes. Even if you have pretty long thick lashes but you just want a mascara with some staying power, this is the mascara for you.
I really could not ask for a better mascara. I have heard so much hype around this, but I can definitely say that it’s worth the hype. Until I find a mascara that gives me falsies and is as long lasting, waterproof, and cheap as this one, I’m going to be sticking with it.
Thanks for reading this post! If you enjoyed it, please leave a like, comment, or share this with your friends. If you want to see more, join the email notification list on the right! Until next time…
2 thoughts on “Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara”
I used to be all about thick mascara that you could see a mile off, however this one manages to be so light and natural looking. MLBB. And like you, I rely on more than one step to remove all traces of mascara. HG material!
I completely agree! It’s on my lashes right now!
LikeLiked by 1 person